Saturday, January 03, 2009

Patagonia #1 Merino Wool Hoody - Coming Soon.

Patagonia #1 Merino Wool Hoody - Coming Soon.

Patagonia has added a Merino #1 Wool T-shirt to their line of Merino Wool products. I ordered two, one to wear and one to use the material for a Hood. I will sew the hood on the other #1 Wool shirt and turn it into a Hoody.

I received the new Patagonia #1 Merino Wool T-Shirts today.



One in size large - weight is 3.5 ounces.
Second (donor shirt) in size extra large - weight is 3.8 ounces.

The color is sort of a southwestern rust/red with brown sleeves.

I will be wearing the size large awhile as I finish a few projects I am working on. Then I will cut up the XL for Hood material and sew the Hood on the size large.

I did this with a Patagonia Merino #2 Wool shirt and it turned out great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home